Why am I up to?
Getting back into the groove.
- Working on a blog post for this site. Watch out!
- Lessening my refined carb intake (Gush, peanut butter on white bread is so damn addicting).
- Hoarding analog books based on current interest. Rereading them all. Taking a break from my Kindle (See below for my current reads).
- Fitness regimen: Gym/PT on Strength Training, Insanity, Swimming
- Attempting to simplify my life and minimize my expenses.
- Binge-watching on Queer Eye and other light comedies on Netflix
Current Topics of Interest:
- Conscious and unconscious mind
- Applying Python in automation and data analysis
- Social Sciences: psychology, sociology, behavioural economics
- Low-carb Diets: Paleo and South Beach
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Business Model
- Combatting Procrastination and laziness
Books I've been re-reading:
(All are on paperback except for Sapiens)
- The Social Animal by David Brooks
- Small Data by Martin Lindstrom
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity by Charles Duhigg
Last Updated: June 17, 2018